Join my Women’s Circle!
I am thrilled to share that I am now hosting monthly new moon circles through the Wild Woman Project!
We gather at the Ixchel Wellness Center in Hartsdale, NY.
- New Moon in VIRGO: Sunday, September 1, 2-4pm
- New Moon in LIBRA: Monday, September 30, 6:30-8:30pm
- New Moon in SCORPIO: Sunday, October 27, 2-4pm
- New Moon in SAGITTARIUS: Sunday, November 24, 2-4pm
- New Moon in CAPRICORN: Sunday, December 29, 2-4pm
In case you aren’t familiar, a new moon circle is a gathering of women on or near the new moon. It is an opportunity to slow down and to tune in to you. Together, we will create a sacred space for listening and sharing. During our circle, there will be time for meditation, journaling, sharing, intention setting and ritual centered around a light exploration of an astrological theme. It is a way for women to connect, a great way to meet new people, and to strengthen your connection to your inner wisdom and guidance.
My intention for each circle is that you will walk away:
- Connected to your feminine nature, a new community of women, and your intuition
- With new knowledge about the lunar cycle, the wild woman archetype and current astrological themes
- Clear on your intentions for the month ahead
- Feeling nourished, grounded and inspired
- Carrying a sense of reverence for the the wild flame and inner spark that lives within you and every Wild Woman
If this resonates with you, I’d love to see you in circle!
About Wild Woman Project Circles
In this international network of circles, you can expect: A Sensuous Sacred Space held by a trained WWP Facilitator with Guided Meditation, Sharing, Intention Setting Ritual & more held on or near the New Moon.
These circles are not associated with a singular path or religion, but rather, an inclusive coming together with women from all paths. We all come from different spiritual/cultural backgrounds and gather around the ideas of: Sisterhood (having each others backs, empowering one another), a respect for the earth (wildness, turning to nature as a teacher) & co-creation (the understanding that just as we co-create our experience in circle, so do we co-create life on earth). We also tend to be a heart-centered bunch, lots of laughter & tears.
These Circles are open to all who identify as women.
For more information, please visit: